torsdag 11 mars 2010

...................I LOVE THURSDAYS........................


Because that is the day before fridays. And fridays are usually just lovely.
Anyhow, today, I got up, ate porridge, and then I took the bus to the Rådhus to meet some nice people, and to fix a new passport. I must say that I'm not very content with how it all turned out. First of all I went to the wrong part of the Rådhus and ended up sitting among the badly dressed witnesses ´(one of them had a yellow jacket with purple stripes, and a pair of leopard pants to match it with...), watching laywers desperatly running back and fort carrying enourmus breifcases. I felt a bit misplaced to say the least. After a while I finally realized that I could call Matilda, and she guided me to the right place. Well there, I had to take a new pass photo... and I look like a criminal wearing very strange clothes, having an even stranger hair cut. Usch och blä. Well, the rest of the day has been great because the sun is up, and I found the tastiest yoghurt ever in the fridge. Nice.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar