fredag 26 februari 2010

..................................................................

There is one thing I hate more than anything and that is missing something. It doesn't really matter what it's about, it could be a party, a lesson, the bus, that my favourite magazine is out, that it's my dear father's birthday in a few weeks, that I've forgotten all about that I were supposed to call someone this afternoon, it could practically be about anything. I do not like missing it. Therefore I hate being ill, and even though I kind of like lying here in my comfy bed eating ice cream, looking at different fashion blogs, and having quite a nice time, I feel it in my stomach that I'm not content. I would rather be out dancing, or just doing anythingthat is active. Well.. a bit of nagging makes it feel a lot better (not really but I'm trying to use the power of imagination here) and I think I'll try to be even less active than before by trying to sleep the sickness away. Nighty night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar