torsdag 11 februari 2010

Someday I'll have my very own chateau in France...


...because that is what you get if you become a really good copywriter. Well at least if your name was David Ogilvy and you made advertisment that was more then just that. Oglivy made ads that I find both interesting and fun regardless of if it's for beer, cars or schampoo. Last week the class started a course in Writing at Berghs and the teacher (a cool Canadian lady) ordered us to buy the book "Oglivy on advertising" and I'm very glad she did. Talk about a book that's both a pep talk, a source for knowledge, inspiration and completely fascinating. I've heard about this giant before but now he's my idol. Just listen to this quote for example "A blind pig can sometimes find truffles, but it helps to know that they are found in oak forests". So true.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar