torsdag 4 februari 2010

I like it.

Since last time I wrote, yes it's been a while, I've started at Berghs (the bachelor programe) and I must say that it really is a wonderful experience. The teatchers are extremely passionate (some of who you get a bit scared of...) and they really know what they are talking about since they all work in the advertising industry, or have done so in the past. The atmosphere at the school makes you feel creative just by sitting in the cafeteria and I like my class a lot, I think we'll have a great time together.
Yesterday we had our first writing class and I think that's going to be one of my favorites... well except for Visual cultural history, Thinking media... and a bunch of other fascinating classes. I can feel myself getting both excited and a bit stressed out, I just want to make everything NOW. I love this so much that it sometimes feels as if time goes to fast but still to slow, I don't have the time to do everything I want but I can't wait until I've my education and can start working!Still I guess the real challenge will come when I go to Perth, Australia, to start the whole bacholor of communication programe there.
Anyways, from now on this will be an ACTIVE blog. I know everyone who reads my blog will be absolutely amazed when they here about my intriguing life. No, that was not at all ment to be ironic.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar