tisdag 9 februari 2010

Hopenhagen is the capital of Scandinavia.


Or perhaps I should say that what this lovely ad for Coca-Cola really stands for probably is the small fact that we all live in a society where the brands rule the world. It's not about countries anymore it's about what the cuntries consume, I mean look at the ad, it's about Coca-Cola making the world a better, greener, place. Ehh...is anyone really fooled by that? Maybe Coke is a very ambitious brand and actually do want to improve the current environmental situation, but still, it feels a bit hypocryptic.
Anyways, after being a total moral tant (moral bitch) I'll just go on and say that I do think it's quite a funny idea though. I almost wish would have thought of it and not Oglivy in New York. The agency I'll work for in the future by the way, they just don't know it yet.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar