tisdag 16 februari 2010

Such a great day!


Today I spent the whole day in a big studio watching when a commercial for a big shoe brand was recorded. I got to do a bit more than just watching though, like carry things around from one place to another, make tea (yes, I admit, mostly for myself), make plates of fruit and stand infront of the camera flipping clothes on a hangar (I got to work as siluette or something like that). It was really interesting to see how it all worked and how much effort it takes to shoot a short commerical. Also the fact that there are so many people involved is worth mentioning, and that they all knew what they were doing, regardless of it being the art director, the one who took care of the dishes, the models/actors (really good looking man and a very famous woman), the producer or whoever. They all were very nice too, and even though the whole thing isn't very glamourus I still liked the whole atmosphere that were both creative and relaxed.
I must say that I'm very impressed over the fact that our classmate, Henrik, directed the whole thing... it almost makes me a bit jealous. Mostly due to the fact that his idea will become something real, something other people will see and be affected off. In this case I'm quite sure people actually will buy more shoes. It's simply so much fun when you see a good idea become true.I think that is what drives me, I want to become a creative director who spits out ideas and I want to affect people to make actions, wether is is to buy something or to give money to charity.
Ps. the picture has absolutely nothing to do with the shoe label, or with the fact that people are supporting consumtion by making great ads or something that silly.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar