måndag 8 februari 2010

When I got myself a pony.


I like holding speeches (makes me feel like a president or something) and tomorrow it's speech time in school. In three hours 18 student will speak for minimum three minutes about a life shaping/changing experience. My plan is to tell the others about when I got a honey coloured pony and became a dressage riding fanatic. I learnt so much during the years I spent in the stables; like being passionate, how to take responsibility for an other being (and for my own actions), to handle pressure and the power of working your ass off. I also learnt that being passionate should be fun, not demanding. And that having a passion (goes for other things than horses as well) should be based not on trying to be the best or to achieve a goal just for achieving it, but on you doing the very best you can, and to be satisfied with that.
So the plan tomorrow will be to do my very best and then feel happy about that...maybe.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar