lördag 13 februari 2010

A few reasons...


...that apples are the best fruit in the world. First I should say that; yes I'm tired and a bit bored, I got up way to early after going to bed also way to early in the morning so I'm allowed to feel a bit dopey. Anyway, I started my morning in the sign of health (very ambitious indeed) and made myself a little (huge) fruit salad. As I pealed the apple I realised that that lovely red fruit really is a great invention by mother nature. Here is why.

1. They are hard on the outside. They won't break if you throw them into a bag and then forget that you did and accidentally sit on it on the way to school (belive me I've tried a lot of times).
2. They look good on the outside. Appearence is the first thing we think of when we se something and looking good really is an advantage worth thinking about, I do and I think most of us would rather choose a healthy looking, red, shiny (yes, with artificial help...) apple than one with dark spots and ugly shoes.
3. They taste good on the inside. And that really is what counts to be honest. Having a nice outside can only take you so far but if you're inside is sweet and crisp I'll eat you straight away regardless of the less appealing outside.
4. They are everywhere. I've eaten an apple sitting in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland, when trying to find the dome by myself in Florence (it wasn't that hard, it's quite big, in Prague watching the opera Tosca and in Stockholm I've probably eaten an apple everywhere. Apples never fail you, and they are never far away which a nice feeling.
So after this hommage to the apple I think I'll go and have an ice cream.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar